The surgery operates a complaints procedure as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints. Our system meets national criteria. We hope that problems can be sorted out easily and quickly, if your problem cannot be sorted out this way and you wish to make a complaint you should let us know as soon as possible. Complaints should be addressed to the practice manager or any of the doctors, alternatively you can ask for an appointment with the practice manager to discuss your concerns.
We shall acknowledge your complaint within three working days and aim to have resolution to your complaint within 40 days. We will:
- Find out what happened and what went wrong
- Make it possible for you to discuss the problem with those concerned; if you would like to do this
- Keep you regularly updated
- Make sure you receive an apology, where this is appropriate
- Identify what we can do to make sure the problem doesn´t happen again
You can download a patient information leaflet that explains the surgery’s complaints procedure by clicking on the “Our Documents” link.